Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm in LOVE!


Little man and I were on our way home from the bank this afternoon when I decided to swing by a thrift store place not far from our house.  This is not one of my favorite places to thrift because most things are out outdoors and randomly thrown in boxes and they don't usually have a lot of furniture.  However, my opinion has changed.  I will be stopping there WAY more often! 


My heart skipped several beats when I saw this!  I was sure it was an illusion.  I found this beauty in a tent like building structure, way in the back behind a bunch of old TVs.  I was speechless.  My guardian junk angel must have been sitting on my shoulder and whispering in my ear to stop at this place that I don't particularly care for. 


It was love at first sight!  I HAD to have it!  So little man and I jumped in the car, sped home, grabbed the keys to the "Tank" and headed back.  She's mine.  I just don't think I could ever part with her.  Now to decide what to do with her.  Hmmm?  She needs A LOT of repair but she'll definitely be worth it!    

No comments:

Post a Comment