Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A before and after

Here are a couple of amazing pieces I found at my favorite thrift store! 


They were nice solid wood pieces but were looking a little rough.  After sanding, primer, paint and new hardware (and alot of love) this is what I got. 




They don't make furniture like this anymore!  Storage GALORE!  The doors of the wardrobe have the coolest tri-fold doors and behind them are three deeps drawers.  I just love it!  I saw on someone else's blog today, this EXACT same wardrobe.  She had it listed for customers to give her custom color choices.  I was so tempted to buy it "as is" and have her ship it to me.  That's how much I love this piece of furniture!!!! 

More before and afters coming soon.  I'm working on some beeeeeeautiful chairs.  Can't wait to see how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment