Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Dance

I just had to share some pics of the fabrics I purchased yesterday. 




I fell in love with both of these.  The little bird on the blue fabric is so stinkin' cute and the black and white just wowed me!  They will soon find a home on two great chairs I have in my stash. 

I was really agonizing over the price of these.  Particularly the black & white because I needed much more of it.  Then, I just bit the bullet and decided to go with it.  When I got to the fabric table and the girl scanned them, the black & white was 20% off.  WOOT!!!!  Then a very kind shopper gave me a 40% coupon.  Oh happy day!  I wanted to break out in the happy dance right there but my son was with me and I didn't want to scar him for life so I refrained. 

Hope y'all have a wonderful Saturday!  I'm off to lunch with my two guys and then back to work on the little rocker.  She's almost done. 

PS:  Guess what I woke up to this morning????  A brand new Dewalt drill.  Could my weekend get any better????  Hubby hit Lowes first thing this morning and got me a brand new shiny drill of my very own.  Who needs flowers and jewelry?  Power tools are the way to this girl's heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment