Saturday, October 29, 2011

Do you see the angel?

Oh WOW! That's all I can say! 

For those of you who know me personally or for those that have been following my blog, you know that Sissy's Salvation was born as a result of my father's year long battle with Cancer and his ultimate death.  I prayed for peace and, as a result of that, Sissy's Salvation came to be.  It has given me a new beginning! 

Today, I posted some picutures of items for sale. 


A freind, from high school, posted a message saying that her little girl wanted to know if I saw the angel in the mirror?  No, I never would have seen it because I was too preoccupied with the task at hand.  When it was brought to my attention and I saw it, tears came to my eyes!  Thank you sweet Bailey!  Thank you for helping me see that my daddy and God are looking over me and that I am on the right path!

No comments:

Post a Comment